CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients really need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead the development on one of our new projects in the areas of HealthTech, AI, Global Payments and Lead Generation. If you want to bring your career to the next level, become a leader of the new development organization and a key member of a new well-funded business this might be your best chance. We offer quick growth opportunities for experienced and energetic professionals.
- Work directly with business executives, designers and subject matter experts;
- Understand the product requirements and translate them to development tasks;
- Explore competitor products, analyze the industry and technology trends and consult all the project stakeholders;
- Manage backlog, define and run development sprints;
- New team members interviewing and onboarding.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in software industry;
- 2+ years experience in project leadership roles as product owner business analyst, project manager, QA manager or scrum master.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership skills, ability to work without prodding and chasing;
- Prior experience in working with the US teams;
- University degree in information systems, economics or math;
- Advanced or Proficient English.
Good to have
- Prior software development experience;
- Scrum-master training;
- Fluent English to participate in sync calls.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org