CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect for one of the leading AdTech platforms in the US. If you have 10+ experience in leading software development and management roles and want to bring your career to the next level, become a leader of the new development organization, and a key member of a quickly growing business this position is right for you. We offer quick growth opportunities for experienced and energetic professionals.
- Analyze components of a quickly growing AdTech system and define a unified, robust, and scalable platform architecture, that supports the business growth and allows collaboration of multiple distributed development teams.
- Evangelize architecture principles among the developers and ensure that new components and features are developed according to the architecture guidelines.
- Oversee development sprints and assist developers in designing a complete solution and avoid “over-engineering”
- Become a central authority for architecture decisions and a go-to person for all engineering questions.
- Participate in communication with US-based engineering executives and technical leads. Handle architecture discussions and help developers and managers to achieve optimal communication where all questions and topics are handled by professionals with the right skills.
- Define, implement and maintain strict change management procedures to ensure production systems quality and stability
- Mentor developers and help them to achieve the next level of understanding of enterprise architecture, multi-tenancy, and mission-critical system operation needs.
- Assist product, project and engineering managers to define the right structure for the development team, and participate in hiring and training activities
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience in information systems development and operations
- 5+ years Engineering Management experience, preferably from big enterprise US/EU customer projects
- AdTech experience is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in designing and building cloud-based SaaS multi-tenant systems
- Good understanding of Python, NodeJS, Java, AngularJS, React, SQL & Non-SQL DBs, Docker, Kubernetes technologies,
- Team leadership across a group of highly skilled software development teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills in complex systems
- Current and conversant on cloud architectures,SDLC, CI/CD best practices, QA automation, data integrity, monitoring, and mission-critical SLAs
- Diplomacy and bridge building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must, fluent in English
Nice to have
- AdTech platform software architecture experience
- Leading engineering roles in US/EU based Enterprise projects
- Start-up Technical co-founder experience
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org