CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Android Developer to drive Android app development. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mobile Developer to move to the next level, participate and push design, brainstorming session, architecture and development of complex iOS and Android mobile applications and become a key employee of the growing business.
The perfect candidate is an experienced and energetic professional that has a genuine interest in technologies. If you have worked on small systems applications and successfully released them, if you have collaborated closely with remote product managers and engineering managers, and if you are ready to lead mobile direction on our perspective project, read all the details and Reach to us!
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed. Write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms, assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications.
- Participate in planning discussions and lead related design discussions and in product meetings with business owners providing personal input to enhance the product
- Evaluate strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Android SDK
- Knowledge of RxJava, Architecture Components libraries, Dagger/Koin, Firebase
- Knowledge of Kotlin programming language
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- Understanding of Material Design guidelines and willingness to stick to them, sense of good UX
- Good knowledge and understanding of client/server architecture and REST services
- Ability and willingness to participate in requirements analysis
- Ability and willingness to present own point of view, listen and give feedback on the calls with business stakeholders
- Fluent oral and written English to collaborate with technical and business people from the USA
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the MVx architecture patterns
- Experience with Realm, messengers and audio/video chats
- Facebook Authorization
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com