CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who wants to be a development team leader or already has such experience. You will be working on core components of a system designed to reduce healthcare costs through drug cost transparency at the point of care.
- Building an application for international customers
- Extending test coverage
- Cooperation with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring other team members
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience with C#/VBnet/F#
- Intermediate+ English to communicate by email and on conference calls
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework/NHibernate, WCF
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience with workflow engines WF/WexFlow/WorkflowGen
Nice to have:
- Understanding of stream data processing
- Experience with high-load systems
- Understanding of Dockerization concept
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Hands-on experience with queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, MSMQ)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development ,
- Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment?
Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com