CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to work on a fully managed service that allows large retailers to offer Clothing-As-A-Service to their customers. CaaS is a proven access model with transformative benefits for retailers and consumers.
This is a great position for an ambitious full-stack developer to get to the next career step and take part in the development of the revolutionary platform which is already actively used by many well-known international brands.
- Maintaining and improving the CaaS platform
- Working on new brands onboardings
- Developing new features for the product
- Proposing stack or code quality improvements
- Communication with product stakeholders
- Collaboration with other team members
Required skills and experience:
- Some basic experience with one of the frameworks (React, Angular, Backbone)
- Background of working in Scrum/Agile teams
- Experience in working with task tracking systems, e.g. Jira
- Team player, fast learner and passionate about advancing skills in web development
- Upper-Intermediate English to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have:
- UI/UX skills
- Knowledge of LESS/SASS
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in working with Foundation, Bootstrap or other grid systems
- Client-Server architecture and REST services understanding
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development ,
- Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment?
Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com