CloudGeometry is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with DevCenters in St. Petersburg and Prague. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, using the latest technologies from open source and AWS to build cloud-driven businesses in SaaS, Mobile, Social, eCommerce, AdTech, AI/ML Analytics, IoT, Healthcare, FinTech and more.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- Guide team testing efforts towards successful project delivery
- Plan QA activities and maintain high-level test strategy considering business priorities
- Interact closely with project manager, dev team and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery
- Write and maintain UI and API automated test for web app
- Improve existing framework for automated tests
- Analyse and troubleshoot automated test results
- Bug reporting
- 5+ years of experience in test automation (web/mobile)
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Ability to effectively motivate team members, collaborate, and drive standardisation and continuous improvement.
- Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
- Hands on experience with CI tools
- Hands on experience with automation testing tools including (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with test automation frameworks