CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients really need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you.
- Guide team testing efforts towards successful project delivery
- Plan QA activities and maintain high-level test strategy considering business priorities
- Interact closely with project manager, dev team and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery
- Write and maintain UI and API automated test for web app
- Improve existing framework for automated tests
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated test results
- Bug reporting
- 5+ years of experience in test automation (web/mobile)
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Ability to effectively motivate team members, collaborate, and drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
- Hands on experience with CI tools
- Hands on experience with automation testing tools including (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org