CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer who will join and lead a cluster in the R&D team for one of the global leaders in network intelligence and automation.
- Design and Develop server-side software modules and drive them from concept to implementation.
- Write high quality effective software following best practices and object oriented principles.
- Passion for coding and creative problem solving.
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in writing complex concurrent applications using any programming language.
- Understanding of all OSI layers from application to physical.
- Experience with L3/L2 network routing (e.g., BGP, VRF, VLAN, OSPF, MPLS, ACL, VPN).
- Alternatively, experience with optical technologies (e.g., DWDM, OTN, SONET/SDH).
- Experience with Git and Linux
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to interact with customers and vendors.
- Presentation & Facilitation Skills.
- Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge & skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and desire to contribute in various means to team success.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing applications for network discovery, performance monitoring, alarms and provisioning.
- Hands on experience with Python3 and asyncio library in particular.
- Experience in Docker.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org