CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced AWS Solution Architect to work on an MVP product, designed to perform an automated assessment of infrastructure and provide recommendations on services configuration.
- Prepare recommendations on services configuration for a given architecture blueprint.
- Prepare a best practice configuration(s) for a given AWS service
- Prepare a DR strategy with a define RTO, RPO and Cost Functions for a service
- Prepare a POC of calculation of RTO, RPO and Cost Functions for a given service
- Prepare SOPs for service maintenance, backup, and recovery
- Prepare GameDay scenarios for a given service
- Participate in communication with US-based and IL-based engineering executives and technical leads.
- Become a central authority for architecture decisions and a go-to person for all engineering questions.
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years experience in Information Technology systems development and operations
- AWS certification (solutions architect associate/professional, SysOps associate, DevOps engineer professional) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in designing and building cloud-based SaaS multi-tenant systems
- Good understanding of Python/Node.js/Java
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes technologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills in complex systems
- Create design, technical and project documentation including high-quality documentation of his/her code and solutions.
- Current and conversant on cloud architectures, SDLC, ITIL and DevOps best practices, CI/CD and QA automation, data integrity, monitoring, and mission-critical SLAs
- Diplomacy and bridge building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com