CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to work on an MVP product, designed to perform an automated assessment of infrastructure and provide recommendations on services configuration. This is a stable, long-term full-time position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a member of a stable and growing international company.
- Extend GameDay (Chaos Engineering) scenarios
- Design and write technical specifications for future coverage by CFN templates and SSM documents
- Preparation of CF scripts for all vital metrics to execute GameDays scenarios and track down operational health by enabling CW alarms
- Write CloudFormation templates and System Manager automations to execute GameDay scenarios and SOPs;
- Write test suits for SOPs.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with AWS CLI
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS API/SDK
- Intermediate+ English to communicate by email and on conference calls
- Experience in building Web / REST API application
- Experience in writing tests with pytest, unittest
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
- Experience with BDD frameworks (eg, Cucumber)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com