CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will join and lead a cluster in the R&D team for one of the global leaders in network intelligence and automation
- Develop software modules and drive them from concept to implementation.
- Design and implement both server-side logic and dynamic web-based applications.
- Write high quality effective software following best practices and object oriented principles.
- Passion for coding and creative problem solving.
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience building complex concurrent applications using Python. Hands on experience with Python3 asyncio.
- Telecom experience in Network Management;
- Experience in writing applications for network discovery (IP, Optical, Microwave).
- Dealing with physical network inventory (devices, cards, ports) and topology (links, connections, tunnels) as well as performance monitoring, alarms, provisioning.
- Relevant experience is needed in interfaces such as CLI, SNMP, REST, Stream
- Experience with one or more SQL database.
- Experience with Git and Linux.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and desire to contribute in various means to team success.
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written).
- Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change).
Nice to have:
- Experience with devices by Cisco, Juniper, Nokia
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth, a range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org