CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients really need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Python/Django developer for an established Ad-Tech Platform with hundreds of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Add new features for the back-end of online ad platform
- Maintain and improve existing product features, bug fix
- Build REST API for existing platform
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Write unit tests, document code
- Create and maintaining product knowledge base (process diagrams, input/output diagrams, interactions with other systems, etc.)
- Participate in product team meetings (grooming, planning, review, retro)
- Participate in Skype calls and online product demonstrations with US based colleagues
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ year experience in software development
- Experience in Python 2/3
- Django REST framework
- Experience in task queues(Celery), and message brokers (RabbitMQ, Redis pub/sub or others)
- Good understanding of OOP and main design patterns
- Postgres/MySQL knowledge
- Good English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org