CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
We are looking for a Senior product manager / Site Manager for our branch in Prague and an established Ad-Tech Platform with thousands of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Manage engineering team in Prague’s office (5-20 people)
- Participate in hiring new team members
- Manage product development of a multi-layer advertising platform, and prioritize over several interrelated solutions (client-facing reporting, order processing, campaign management, auxiliary microservices, etc.)
- Ensure seamless communication with the client on all levels (operational issues)
- Improve product development process to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San-Francisco-based adtech business
- Oversee and ensure maximum mutual synergy between all product-related activities including development, qa and devops
- Work with a team of product managers to prepare tasks for development team and run sprints, maintain JIRA and up-to date product documentation
- Explore competitor products and understand industry trends
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years experience in software industry
- 5+ years experience in product management, business analysis, and product leadership roles
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English speaking skills
- University degree in information systems, economics or maths
- Experience in AdTech domain
- Software development hands-on experience
Nice to have:
- Russian speaking skills
- UI/UX design expertise
- DB knowledge (MySql, Postgres, Redshift)
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries For top employees, profit-sharing program & considerable quarterly bonuses for top results.
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth in international business environment
Ready to take on commitment?
Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com