CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- Add new features for Python + NodeJS backend
- Maintain and improve existing product features, bug fix
- Build REST API for existing platforms
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Write unit tests, document code
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Participate in product team meetings, providing personal input to enhance the product
- Participate in Skype calls and online product demonstrations with US based colleagues
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ year experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with Python/NodeJS
- Good understanding of OOP and main design patterns
- Good written English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues
Nice to have:
- Experience to work with and maintain Swagger spec is appreciated
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development ,
- Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment?
Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com