CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- Add new features for existing Node.js web applications
- Maintain and improve existing product features, bug fix
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Write unit tests, document code
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Participate in product team meetings, providing personal input to enhance the product
- Participate in Skype calls and online product demonstrations with US based colleagues
- 4+ year experience in software development
- 3+ year experience in Node.js
- MySQL and MongoDB knowledge
- Good written English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues
Nice to have:
- D3.js experience
- Experience in Python or eagerness to learn it quickly
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package
- Full medical insurance including dentistry
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Professional, Sport, Hobby reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams
- Professional growth. If you can build a great product you will continue leading this business.
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed.
- Professional growth in international business environment
- Trips to sunny San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com