CloudGeometry is a full-stack cloud engineering company, founded and headquartered in Silicon Valley. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators around the planet, using the latest technologies from open source and AWS to build cloud-driven businesses – spanning SaaS, Mobile, Social, eCommerce, AdTech, AI/ML Analytics, IoT, Healthcare, FinTech and more. Our largest Dev Centers are in St. Petersburg and Prague.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- 2+ years as software QA engineer
- Experience in testing of web applications
- Understanding of Server/Client architecture
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams
- Experience working with task tracking systems, e.g. Jira
- Participating in planning of QA activities
- Team player, a fast learner and passionate about advancing in the QA world
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Communication with dev team, atqa team, product stakeholders
- Requirements analysis
- Writing and maintaining of test documentation
- Manual testing of web application
- Bug reporting