CloudGeometry is a full-stack cloud engineering company, founded and headquartered in Silicon Valley. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators around the planet, using the latest technologies from open source and AWS to build cloud-driven businesses – spanning SaaS, Mobile, Social, eCommerce, AdTech, AI/ML Analytics, IoT, Healthcare, FinTech and more. Our largest Dev Centers are in St. Petersburg and Prague.
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley startups and work on the next generation businesses in the area of data platforms and data visualization dashboards this place is right for you. This is a good position for an energetic professional.
- Add new features for existing Node.js web applications
- Maintain and improve existing product features, bug fix
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Write unit tests, document code
- Assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Participate in product team meetings, providing personal input to enhance the product
- Participate in Skype calls and online product demonstrations with US based colleagues
- 4+ year experience in software development
- 3+ year experience in Node.js
- MySQL and MongoDB knowledge
- Good written English to communicate with US based managers and colleagues
Nice to have:
- D3.js experience
- Experience in Python or eagerness to learn it quickly