We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of site development and creative workflow, content creation, and publishing. Your job is collaborating with creative and technical professionals as a primary liaison for product and executive management.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with excellent time management and organizational skills. You should also use your communication and influence skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle as you raise our execution standards on quality, time and budget. You will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content; improve posts in collaboration with subject-matter experts; creative, talented with a passion for writing
- Provide end-to-end project management; scope project requirements and deadlines for web properties
- Work with visual design professionals so our digital assets meet our strategic needs
- Develop detailed project plan, track and report on progress; deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Day to day responsibility for creating and publishing new web content
- Articulate and document creative requirements, both written and visual, to track and surface ambiguities and expose dependencies
- Help develop and manage visual brand consistency
- Synthesize original blog posts & content from third-party sources
- Partner with visual graphic design professionals and resources; provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Pragmatic problem-solving mindset; detail and deadline-driven, with excellent organization, communications and time management skills
- Drive a constructive balance between visual design and written content
- Demonstrated experience JIRA project & process management software
- Hands-on proficiency with WordPress Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to adapt to evolving requirements
- Knowledge of UX software and Design software
- Skilled practitioner in the use of Google Docs, Slides, Sheets
- First-hand experience with B2B digital marketing and communications in North America and Western Europe; familiarity with consumer marketing a plus
- Real-world experience in both long-form composition and short blurb creativity; highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- English-language Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Marketing or Journalism
- 4+ years of experience as a Digital Content Manager
- Live and work in EU Time zones (workday typically 11am – 7 pm CET). Communicate and collaborate daily with both technical/creative resources in the EU time zone and corporate leadership in Silicon Valley, California, USA
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SEO, web traffic analytics on content engagement
- Understanding of Google Analytics and CRM
- Proven experience working with the marketing of B2B technology services
CloudGeometry is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators. Our clients need us to take their businesses to the next level, solving for the right mix of mobile and web app design, data migration/integration, SaaS architecture, test automation, DevOps & modern cloud infrastructure. Our proven real-world experience that gives technology startups the freedom to pursue product vision that delights their customers and rewards their investors. When you join our team to work on what our clients need, you get unmatched opportunity to put your skills to the test and never stop growing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com